This modular Survivor Outpost includes 16 highly detailed terrain pieces, all scavenged from the wreckage of fallen spacecraft. The set uses the OpenLOCK Clip System to connect sections together and can be built to any height. It features exposed control panels, dangling wires, repaired hull plating, various angled walkways, post-apocalyptic scatter terrain and damaged hull sections that have been fused together to create large, defensive towers.
This 3D printable terrain can be used as a crash site or survivor camp, linked together with walkways.
This set includes the following STL files:
- 3 Stackable Towers (with OpenLock Connectivity)
- 5 Different Shaped Walkway Sections (OpenLock)
- 2 Large Buildings/ Structures
- 4 Building Accessories (Ladders & Defenses)
- 1 Defensive Barrier / Storage Tank Barricade
- 1 Raised Platform / Containers & Hull Parts Barricade
- OpenLock Clips
This set is compatible with our Lost Colony: Spaceship Graveyard terrain.
The designs are compatible with games such as Warhammer 40,000, Infinity, Kill Team, Star Wars Legion, Judge Dredd, Stargrave, Necromunda, Fallout Wasteland, etc.
This is a 3D printable product (.stl file) – No physical items are provided. It is ready to print on your home FDM printer and does not require supports.
FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY (Please see terms & conditions).