Saucermen Studios partners with a range of 3D printing merchants who are licensed to sell PHYSICAL 3D prints of our terrain. These partnerships are licensed per set and adhere to specific Terms & Conditions.
Becoming a licenced print partner is easy!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any specific questions.
We’ve changed the way we offer print & sell licences!
As our library of models has grown, so has the need to adapt our commercial licences. Now you can pay monthly, every six months or annually as recurring payments.
Having a commercial licence subscription allows you to convert any personal licences to commercial ones while your subscription is active.
Any previously purchased Kickstarter Commercial Licences remain limited to sales of that set and will revert to a personal licence once that commercial licence expires (12 month duration).
Who are these licences for?
Our commercial printing licences are for anyone wanting to sell 3D printed copies of our terrain. This includes merchants with an online store, physical shops, FLG stores, gaming clubs, Etsy stores, Ebay vendors, etc.
If you want to sell terrain for profit, these licences are for you!
Who are our current 3D print partners?
We have a range of licenced print partners across the world who are authorised to print and sell physical copies of our terrain. You can see a full list if them here.
What information must be provided?
When becoming a licenced print partner, you must provide the following information:
- The name of your business
- Web address (where you will be selling the prints)
- Preferred contact details
- Location (country & city)
What are the restrictions of the licence:
You can see the full Terms & Conditions here but key points are below:
- A commercial Licence subscription allows you to print and sell any Saucermen Studios terrain terrain you have purchased.
- When advertising the product or listing it on your outlet, you must clearly state that the models are designed by Saucermen Studios in your product description.
- You may NOT sell the stl / digital files, produce casts, modify the models or digital products in any way.
- Commercial Licences purchased as part of a Kickstarter campaign are not the same as the ongoing Commercial License Subscriptions.
Apply to become a licenced Print partner!
If you have any questions, please contact us